Friday, December 5, 2008

Weird tricks in Microsoft word and notepad!

These are some tricks:


1.Microsoft word

A.Type =rand(200,99) and press enter on a blank page and see what happens!!
B.Type Q33 NY on a blank page.This is the flight number of the plane that crashed into the World Trade Centre on 9/11.Do ctrl+a.Click on format button on top and click on the font button.Change the size to 72 and font type to Wingdings.See what comes.SCARY!

2.Notepad

A.Type bush hid the facts and save it on your computer.Close notepad and again open it.See what is shown on the screen.Awesome!

3.Last trick.You cannot name any folder as "con" in windows.It is said no one knows why including Bill Gates himself. 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, don't you know, the name con is a device name, same with {null,lpt1,com1} any port or device/virtual device names.

Alexis said...

There are a lot of of words files on my PC. But couple days ago I had an impenetrable problems with my damaged doc files. I didn't know what to do next,but suddenly the friend called me up and told me an interesting things. But fortunately one of them helped me for a minute and without payment as I bore in mind - recover docx files. To my great surprise this tool solved my problem quite quickly.